Added content to the links towards production log and the wall.

Neither is currently implemented, in as much as neither appears on the page in the way I would ultimately like. The plans are simple: make entries into organized date-separated list items. While the HTML composition ought to be equally simple, precise definitions currently escape me.

My concern is not in building a page alone: the HTML has to be accessible. This means: not only sighted users should be able to use it comfortably, but also sight-impared, and users on slow connections, and those who experience trouble with extended motion... For this particular issue, right now, the concern is with delivering straightforward, reliable information using established standards for accessibility for sight-impared users who rely on text-to-speech software to render the Web.

There are guidelines for how to do much of the Web in accessible fashion. I'm going to consult them in order to determine how to make sure I provide date-time data in a way that both lets me decorate it in a way I'd want to and doesn't impair text-to-speech generation. I wouldn't want someone using such software to drown in the garbage of excessive nesting and non-semantic elements because I can't be bothered. That, and the fact that semanticity is an important aspect of information delivery for me.

Right now, both the wall and the production logs are transformed into HTML manually. Ideally, I'd have a system in place that would let me produce content and automatically have it transformed into the desired format – HTML, in this case. The less work I have to do to produce content, the easier it would be for me do so – and anxiety is a big detriment to productivity if allowed to fester. Content itself takes priority, but I'd like to eventually figure out a way to automate the rendering process for the base HTML – with templating and custom markup – so that all I had to do is write thing I want to see in, say, Markdown, and press a button to see it online.

Other than that, I was able to reduce the navigation menu folding's code by a bit. It turned out you can assign pseudo-elements to the <input> element directly, without having to have <label> accompany it and carry the burden of interactability. This may bite me down the line, as these things have in the past: it may very well turn out that, while the latest browsers support this arrangement very well, slightly-older ones struggle and cough up the results as an unnavigable mess. We'll have to see.

My aim is to support the modern generation of browsers. I've already gone this far by using flexbox and CSS variables. Neither of those two requires extensive support, but it does mean that some of the outdated browsers – what few are still in use – may experience the website quite a bit worse.

Started working on Mythos today. I was postponing the implementation for a long time because I felt like I didn't have a good structure for it. A couple of days ago, however, I stumbled upon Johnny.Decimal from within the depth of my "sort out later" bookmarks, and it's proven to be what I needed to make Mythos work as a structured document. I'm going to make a few changes, but by and large, it's a good framework for structuring my thoughts. Now, instead of linking with slugs that may change over time, I could link to a path in the hierarchy of ideas.

The concern here is that the structure has to be set early on, otherwise the reliability is lost. The beauty of Johnny.Decimal, however, is that it affords the user a certain leeway of extensibility across time. Worst case scenario, I can "escape" into the hexidecimal territory, but I don't think this will ever happen. Like J.D documentation says, it probably means I've made the categorisation too broad.